Lead Water Pipe Replacement Grants UK
Did you know that a number of local water companies and water authorities have schemes that provide grants to replace lead water pipes?
Severn Trent currently have the Severn Trent Supply Pipe Replacement Grant Scheme Where Coventry residents in the CV1, CV2, CV3, CV4, CV5, CV6 postcode area or paying Coventry City Council Tax and where the current main water supply is lead, leaking or part of a shared supply with neighbours, may be able to upgrade to a new plastic mains supply with potentially no cost.
Does Your Water Company Provide Lead Water Pipe Replacement Grants?
Check if your local water company provides a grant for Lead Water Pipe Replacement using the form below.
Affinity Water Grants : Anglian Water Grants : Bournemouth Water Grants : Bristol Water Grants : Cambridge Water Grants : Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water Grants : Essex and Suffolk Water Grants : Hafren Dyfrdwy Grants : Portsmouth Water Grants : Northumbrian Water Grants : SES Water Grants : Severn Trent Water Grants : South West Water Grants : Southern Water Services Grants : Thames Water Utilities Grants : United Utilities Grants : Wessex Water Grants : Yorkshire Water Services Grants
Warwickshire Handyman Services
- Mangeur de Cigogne
- Lead Water Pipe Replacement Coventry
- Flatpack Assembly Service
- Find Latest Planning Applications in Stratford-on-Avon District
- Local Handyman Wanted
- Painting & Decorating Shipston
- Hedge Cutting Shipston
- Lawn Mowing Shipston
- Fencing Shipston
- Moling Contractors Hampshire
- Plumber Shipston Area
- Wasp Nest Removal Shipston
- Tools and Equipment For Hire
- DIY Shipston DIY Help and Advice
- Gutter Repairs and Installation
- Paving & Patio Laying
- Bricklayer Shipston Bricklaying
- Fosseway Tool Hire Search
- Carpentry Work Shipston
- General Building Work