Hedge Cutting Shipston ~ Hedge Trimming Shipston
Under Section 1 of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, it is an offence to intentionally damage or destroy a wild bird’s nest while it is in use or being built.
The RSPB recommend that you do not use hedge trimmers between March and August and even when outside of these months you should still check for birds or other wildlife before you begin hedge cutting.
Rush for Hedge cutters in Shipston
As you can imagine, this legislation leads to a surge in hedge cutting in early September and we strongly advise you book in a hedge cutter well in advance.
When you book our hedge cutting service you have no obligation to use us, all we ask is that if you think you want to cancel you let us know ASAP
Shipston hedge cutting bookings can start as early as May and our calendar soon fills up.
It may sound a long way off but please start thinking about your hedges as soon as possible and get your hedge cutting booked in early.
Give me a ring on 01608 663759 too book in your hedge cutting
Covering Shipston, Brailes, Tysoe, Cherington, Long Compton, Mickleton, Ilmington, Alderminster, Halford, Treddington, Ettington, Newbold, Wellesbourne, Welford and as far north as Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire Handyman Services
- Mangeur de Cigogne
- Lead Water Pipe Replacement Coventry
- Flatpack Assembly Service
- Find Latest Planning Applications in Stratford-on-Avon District
- Local Handyman Wanted
- Painting & Decorating Shipston
- Hedge Cutting Shipston
- Lawn Mowing Shipston
- Fencing Shipston
- Moling Contractors Hampshire
- Plumber Shipston Area
- Wasp Nest Removal Shipston
- Tools and Equipment For Hire
- DIY Shipston DIY Help and Advice
- Gutter Repairs and Installation
- Paving & Patio Laying
- Bricklayer Shipston Bricklaying
- Fosseway Tool Hire Search
- Carpentry Work Shipston
- General Building Work