Groundworkers for Substations
When installing electric substations it is quite common for the main power suppliers to only supply the substation and cabling on a pre prepared sub station base provided by a specialist substation groundwork contractor.
If you have been told it is your responsibility to prepare a base for a substation or do all the groundworks for a substation it isn’t really like a typical shed base greenhouse base, etc. as it should meet substation design standards.
If you need site preparation for a substation look nio further than Foundation Groundworks – Aldershot based Substation Groundwork Contractors who have the knowledge, tools, equipment and contacts to make the process of installing a sub station seamless.
Foundation Groundworks liaise with the main power supplier to ensure that the substation is installed in the correct location, on an adequate base and is positioned to be easily accessible when needed for maintenance etc.
Foundations Groundwork are specialists Substation Groundwork Contractors and experts in all sub station groundworks
Based in Aldershot Foundations Groundwork cover a 40 mile radius including but not limited to: Aldershot, Guildford, Basingstoke, Farnham, Reading, Leatherhead.
30 Mandora House
01252 235 766
Warwickshire Handyman Services
- IT Support London
- Chandelier Cleaners Warwickshire and Coventry
- Bathroom Fitters South Warwickshire
- Flatpack Assembly Service
- Find Latest Planning Applications in Stratford-on-Avon District
- Local Handyman Wanted
- Painting & Decorating Shipston
- RSJ Installers RSJ Installation Steel Beam Specialists
- Hedge Cutting Shipston
- Lawn Mowing Shipston
- Fencing Shipston
- Moling Contractors Hampshire
- Plumber Shipston Area
- Wasp Nest Removal Shipston
- Tools and Equipment For Hire
- DIY Shipston DIY Help and Advice
- Gutter Repairs and Installation
- Paving & Patio Laying
- Bricklayer Shipston Bricklaying
- Fosseway Tool Hire Search